Purdue President’s Council River Cruise
♦ Switzerland ♦ Germany ♦ France ♦ Netherlands ♦
Please join us on our 2017 Rhine River cruise as we explore the most beautiful stretch of the river, famous for its forts, castles and the legendary Lorelei Rock. With Germany on one side, France on the other, the spires of medieval churches and castles appear around each bend in the river, and vineyards climb the verdant hillsides. Marvel at castles that were once mighty fortresses guarding territory and trade routes, and that now tower above the water as romantic ruins.
Experience it all from the perspective of the exquisite S.S. Antoinette and see how much it inspires you!
Highlights and Inclusive Amenities
- 7 Night cruise aboard the exquisite S.S. Antoinette with all-inclusive fares.
- All gratuities onboard for ship staff and onshore for all shore excursions.
- Transfers on arrival and departure days.
- Optional Exclusive President’s Council Pre-Cruise Package to enhance your trip.
- Full program of comprehensive shore excursions all fully hosted by English-speaking
local experts with use of Quietvox portable audio headset systems.
- “Choice Is Yours” experiences in port, including guided “Do as the Locals Do”,
“Village Day”, “Go Active” or “Gentle Walking”.
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- Shore Excursions to 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- President’s Council Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have
handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian
cotton sheets and European duvets.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest
ingredients offering both regional and international cuisine.
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer,
spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water.
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Well-equipped fitness center, spa, indoor swimming pool,
Le Cinema, 24-hour coffee & tea station.
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture:
“The Rhine River: Shaping European History from the Romans to the