The luxurious décor of the 443-foot, 154-passenger S.S. Antoinette—Uniworld’s first Super Ship—features fine Brazilian marble on the walls and floors, a 19th-century Venetian glass mirror, a stylish Bar du Leopard with full-service bar, and an onboard cinema. The two-story foyer boasts a 10-foot blue Strauss Baccarat chandelier with huge sapphires—a stunning piece that once hung in New York’s famous Tavern on the Green—and a collection of original artwork is displayed throughout the ship.
Public Areas and Amenities
- Salon du Grand Trianon with full-service bar.
- Sun Deck with L’Orangerie Sky Lounge.
- Restaurant de Versailles.
- Bar du Leopard with full-service bar.
- Heated enclosed swimming pool.
- Le Cinema Pigalle.
- Well-equipped fitness center.
- Serenity River Spa.
- Guest Laundry.
- Juice Bar and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea stations.
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
Stateroom Services & Amenities
- Handcrafted Savoir® of England beds.
- Built-in closets, hair dryer, safe.
- Individual climate-control thermostat.
- Flat-screen TV with infotainment center and In-stateroom satellite.
- Bottled water.
- Marble bathroom with L’Occitane en Provence bath and body products.
- Plush towels, towel warmer, waffle bathrobes, and slippers.
- Self-service launderettes.
Suite and Royal Suite Additional Services & Amenities
- Personal butler service with gratuities included.
- Unpacking and packing upon request.
- Free laundry service and shoe shine.
- Direct-dial telephone.
- Fully stocked mini bar and bottle of wine upon arrival.
- In-room breakfast.
- Daily fruit and cookie plate, and an elegant evening snack.
- iPod dock; Nespresso coffee machine and fine teas.
- A special dinner in L’Orangerie Sky Lounge.